- Got lost in "Takk..." by Sigur Ros. Especially "Glosoli".
- Froze to death.
- Felt wrath when my friend's compassionate nature was being abused.
- Decided to kill the girl responsible.
- Turned doing nothing into a worktime sport.
- Had the best sandwich of my life.
- Got a soy chai for free.
- Wore the outfit that boosts my self-esteem 10-fold.
- Took a test and maybe didn't fail.
- Hung out with Kate for the first time in ages.
- Got drunk off Guinness at the People's, as it is meant to be.
- Talked to an old man about "Visual Thinking" and Bob Dylan.
Truth be told, the only thing that mattered was that I got to return your smile outside Jordan Hall for the first time in months.
Maybe my priorities are out of order, but I must admit I'm rather enamored of a stranger on the T, and I'm okay with that, in part because in doing so I realized I miss the oboe something awful, and in part because it's about time I felt butterflies in my stomach again.