Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Today I...

  • Got lost in "Takk..." by Sigur Ros. Especially "Glosoli".
  • Froze to death.
  • Felt wrath when my friend's compassionate nature was being abused.
  • Decided to kill the girl responsible.
  • Turned doing nothing into a worktime sport.
  • Had the best sandwich of my life.
  • Got a soy chai for free.
  • Wore the outfit that boosts my self-esteem 10-fold.
  • Took a test and maybe didn't fail.
  • Hung out with Kate for the first time in ages.
  • Got drunk off Guinness at the People's, as it is meant to be.
  • Talked to an old man about "Visual Thinking" and Bob Dylan.

Truth be told, the only thing that mattered was that I got to return your smile outside Jordan Hall for the first time in months.

Maybe my priorities are out of order, but I must admit I'm rather enamored of a stranger on the T, and I'm okay with that, in part because in doing so I realized I miss the oboe something awful, and in part because it's about time I felt butterflies in my stomach again.

No comments: