1. Almost spelled accomplishments "accomplischments". Still not sure why.
2. Won terrific Dexter boots on eBay.
3. Got ready to go out in less than 20 minutes.
4. Went to a show with no guarantee that I would know anybody there.
5. Finished "The Amber Spyglass", and therefore the "His Dark Materials" trilogy - for the first time!
I know there are other things that are personally list-worthy. Not that any blogrollers might be into.
Stuck in my head for a week: "Little Dawn" by Ted Leo and the Pharmacists. Not complaining.